Yoga has always proven to be a gentle way of developing harmony in the body and mind. However, yoga trainers are not available at all points at many locations and even if they are the monthly fee is way too high. Track Yoga is just the app for you if you are willing to take a step to a better life.
There are three levels for exercises
- Each exercise is consists of the way to perform yoga posture/s and the details of the exercise like benefits of performing the exercise, etc.
- After each exercise, user can give feedback.
- Also, the user will be able to view the history of the performed exercises.
- Most of the videos are free but some need subscription.
- The user can either select exercise program and start to workout by following the sessions.
- The sessions are in the form of a video.
- User can download exercise for viewing it offline.
- This can be done only if there is sufficient space in the device.
Adjust Audio and Background Music
- User can adjust (increase or decrease) Audio volume from low to high and High to low
- User can change Background Music from the available options to play when exercising.
- The user can view the earned badges by completely a set goal to achieve a badge.
Earn Kriya Points
- This is like, earning rewards for completing an exercise.
- This can be used to unlock paid Videos
Monthly and Yearly Subscription
- The platform have 2 weeks free usage after which the user can opt for monthly or yearly subscription plan.