Why WooCommerce is the Best Option for Ecommerce Website?17 February , 2017
By now everyone knows about the absolute necessity of having an E-commerce presence for any business venture so there’s no need to dwell further on the importance of this. The internet and the ever changing face of technology have changed the way business is conducted across the world. Any E-commerce business owner is able to not just interact directly with their clients, but also manage to woo potential customers through the Ecommerce platform.
However, starting an E-commerce commerce venture is not without its stumbling blocks especially for a start-up venture. Having experienced and professional support alongside is always important while getting started.For smaller businesses that need that initial push to start off and for those who have budget constraints there is help on hand with platforms like WooCommerce. This highly popular Ecommerce plugin has various eye-catching features to help grow your online venture’s sales potential.
How is WooCommerce ahead of so many other E-commerce platforms that offer similar features? Here are some reasons why the WooCommerce shopping cart plug-In can help transform a business:
- WooCommerce is an open Source plug-in and with over 20,500,000 downloads and counting, it supports a large percentage of the online businesses today. That talks volumes about its popularity.
- There are a few hundred free as well as paid for extensions that cover all kinds of requirements and still cost less than other carts, which makes it perfect for startups with a limited budget. The options that are available to customise one’s individual online stores is also a reason for WooCommerce’sgaining base of loyal customers.
- Users can easily build an integrated blog page, which simply means that all the features required for a business can be accumulated and then smoothly merged into the site.
- WooCommerce adds value as well as saves time as the WordPress interface is easy to recognise.
WordPress is a popular CMS platform and supports a staggering 60% of the top websites across the world.
- The platform has an inbuilt facility that allows users to track and view their current as well as past orders. These are also known as customer engagement tools that benefit both the site owner and the browser.
- WooCommerce’s app store offers various extensions pertaining to inventory, marketing, accounting etc.
- Allows users to manage and run their store efficiently.
- What works for an online store selling digital forms of books and music will be very different from a store selling clothes and groceries as an example. Relax; Woocomerce’s range of plug-ins has you covered.
- Even setting up a site is easy with the help of WooCommerce as the ‘Getting Started’ section is detailed and takes the user step by step through the process of setting up. There are Guided Tour Videos as well as customer service professionals to help for those unable to make this work for themselves.
- Moreover, WooCommerce is completely social media savvy and is very SEO friendly as well. Marketing one’s product, services, or brand on networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc has never been easier.
- Analytics with the help of WooCommerce helps site owners to be abreast on aspects like graphs on sales figures, various statistics, orders etc. It is also a very safe way to conduct business online.
In summary, by making use of WooCommerce’s versatility, one can easily run a completely functional online store and also ensure that it starts paying back. Learn more by talking to the experts at Tristate Technology about how simple it is to set-up and run a great business online.
Which technology to choose for your mobile application Development: Hybrid OR NativeJuly 19, 2017
Which platform you should choose first for your mobile app development: Android Vs. iOSJuly 17, 2017
TOP 5 prototyping tools for UI / UX designersJuly 4, 2017