Scientist based in Singapore was looking chat application with some innovative features than normal traditional chat applications like whatsapp, viber etc.
- Users can do realtime chat with each other
- User can schedule chat for future as well
- Canvas draw and share functionality
- Location, Video, Image sharing
There are many ways to implement chat in the application
- A ) XMPP server
- B ) Third Party Chat SDK
- C) Node.JS based chat
Client wanted complete control of chat and database, so Third party SDK won’t be used as it won’t give complete control of database. Now, for XMPP server like group chat implementation with Openfire chat server is very difficult to manage. Also, sometimes dramatically opener creates the issues when more active users. Hence, we suggested Node.JS based server and our team has added scalability through which server can hand 650K active users with Amazon EC2 services. Also, as per client’s need to send scheduled messages Node.JS was best choice as we have total control over database and server connection.
Technology & Frameworks used.
- Chat implementation through Node.JS
- Scalability to handle about 100K active users
- Scheduling chat
- Offline message store and message delivered & read indication.
TriState has delivered Android application which can handle large number of active users with best performance as per client’s requirement.
What we bring to the table:
Mobile App Developed
Countries We Serve In