Mobile App Marketing Strategy14 October , 2016
Mobile App Marketing Strategy
Undoubtedly the development of a mobile application is most persistently growing area of innovation and the adoption of the latest technology. Mobile application is playing a vital role for a startup to enterprise level business growth. Wait.. Wait…… But only mobile app development is not enough for your app success. You need to work on effective mobile app marketing strategy for more app install and user engagement.
Mobile app marketing strategy is as important as development. Developing mobile application before planning of well design mobile app marketing strategy will more cost effective and time-consuming at later stage when one month spend towards app launch day and there’s no one around to download it……..Don’t you think it doesn’t make any sense.
TriState Technology shares you effective Mobile app marketing strategy, which we use for our valuable clients.
- Research,Research & lot’s of research – Any successful application requires extensive research before development.There are many criteria you need to go through like, market research,app user locality, mobile app language, app user requirements,user data security and future updates.
- Highly attractive UI – For seizing the attention App design need to be user-friendly where a user can easily get what they expect from your app also people more tends to use application with attractive design. Attractive UI increases your user engagement ratio and indirectly it will beneficial for business growth.
- App launching Event - What people see they may promote, But what they use they definitely promote. After Development arrange small or great app launching event where more people know about your app,may they download and suggest to their friends.
- Google Advertise – “Google is everything, Google is everywhere” Nowadays people use google browser for their any stuff. So it is highly advisable to start an advertising campaign on google for your application. With google, you can easily reach to targeted audience and get worthy user conversation ratio for your business.
- Blog Writing – In current era “ Content is king”. Increase your visibility with writing blog.You can write a blog regarding your app user guide, business information or app related topic to attract more users for application. You can share this blog to social media for more people involvement.
- Social media marketing – SMM is a highly effective approach to engaging with the huge crowd. These days people are more active on Social media sites and they spent their most of the time with it. SMM is useful for both new and existing users. They get notifications of special events, launches, daily updates and new proposal etc.
- Referral Bonus – Referral bonus is an old but still effective way for app marketing. Share some bonus with your active user who suggests your application download with their friends. In this way, more people will aware of your app and they will start using it.
- Result Analysis – Keep a close watch on your marketing strategy, if something is not working as expected then change the way to increase app download. Keep your eye on your efforts output which gives you success and saves both time and money.
- Stay always updated – Technology is changing so fast and to be competitive , you need to get updated with it. You have to refurbish your idea for your app with new version update, new marketing strategy and with the latest exposure across mobile devices.
- User support desk – Keep one-touch access to your contact information, where interested people easily contact you. Increase your accessibility for long term relationship with the user.
TriState technology provides you from concept to app marketing end to end solution. With our experienced mobile app developers team and continuous R&D, we make sure that our clients receive unparalleled results. It is this ability of ours that makes us one of the preferred mobile app development company for domestic and international projects. For information about our services, Please Contact us.
Which technology to choose for your mobile application Development: Hybrid OR NativeJuly 19, 2017
Which platform you should choose first for your mobile app development: Android Vs. iOSJuly 17, 2017
TOP 5 prototyping tools for UI / UX designersJuly 4, 2017