Why AngularJS is the best front-end technology for Creative Web App Development?01 September , 2017
- Statistics reveal that the global use of AngularJS for website development has been escalating since its release. Many famous websites use this rising framework for developing their websites such as YouTube for PS3, PayPal, Lego, Netflix, and many more.
- Using Google trends, we can get an overview of the framework which has witnessed a massive growth since the time of its release. So, here is a graph representing the rise in the usage of AngularJS since the time it was released by Google in the year 2010.
When should one use AngularJS?
AngularJS is suggested when you require a full-featured framework for developing web applications from scratch as it gives you everything you need to build the client-side of an application. It also makes it easier for the developers to keep their web project organized and avoid repeating code.
The advanced features incorporated in AngularJS allow the developer to create visually stunning and engaging applications which would otherwise take months of development time using the other existing frameworks.
Let’s now quickly cast our eyes over the benefits of using AngularJS
- Revamped Design Architecture
When an application contains over 60 components, it becomes pretty messy to manage the project when you have new developers joining the team on the project. But, with AngularJS it becomes easy to manage and locate the codes for the developers in an easy manner. This is a functionality which has enhanced the design structure of AngularJS in the market.
- Assist Code Reusability
Developers can reuse the codes and the components which they might have written in the previous applications developed before. This makes AngularJS development remarkable and distinctive.
- Auto-magical Plug and Play
There is a magical feature incorporated in AngularJS in which the developers can add their existing components in a new application. All they need to do is copy and paste the component into a new one and it will be done. All assets will then be available automagically. Thanks to AngularJS!
- Rapid application development
Owing to the functionalities that AngularJS offers, the MVC architecture makes certain that the application development, testing, and the maintenance is performed in no time. the outcome of which enhances the productivity of the developers as a whole.
- Handling Dependency and Allowing Parallel Development
AngularJS is famous for handling dependencies and it truly outshines in two areas namely testing and Single Page Application (SPA) design. Coupling the above feature with MVC architecture, it also allows rapid application development as well as parallel application development, scoring a point over the other frameworks.
- Transfers the controls into the hands of the Developer
Directives offer developers a free hand to experiment with HTML & attributes by giving them complete independence to make their web development process a responsive and dynamic one. The developers can then test, construct and inject or do just anything which comes to their mind.
- Helps Manage State and Circumstances
It lends a helping hand to the developers by helping them manage the properties, permissions, and other major as well as minor concerns across their application.
All these factors enable the developers to create their software efficiently and quickly with less input of efforts.
Let’s have a look at the core features of AngularJS
- Data binding − This feature automatically synchronizes the data between the view components and the model.
- Scope − These are objects which refer to the model and act as a glue between the controller and the view.
- Services − There are singleton objects which incorporated as built-in services in AngularJS and are instantiated only once in the app.
- Filters − Filters select a subset of items from an array and return a new array.
- Directives − AngularJS has some built-in directives which are markers on DOM elements and can be used to create custom HTML tags that serve as new custom widgets.
- Templates − Templates are the rendered view with information from the controller and model and they can be in the form of a single file or multiple views in one page using partials.
- Routing − Routing, in short, is termed as the concept of switching views.
- Model View Whatever − In general MVC is a design pattern in which the application is divided as a Model, View, and Controller. Rather than the conventional sense, AngularJS implements it as MVVM (Model-View-View-Model) and prefers to humorously call it as Model View Whatever.
- Deep Linking − Deep linking allows the developer to encode the state of the application in the URL for it to be bookmarked following which the application can be restored from the URL to the same state.
The new version of AngularJS – 4.X is set to empower developers for creating websites that are future-proof and technologically advanced. Gauging the above, it’s lucid that AngularJS could be a framework which is here to leave its mark.
Here at TriState Technology, we have a well versed AngularJS development team who are dedicated and committed to spare no effort in providing you with the best solution for your requirement.
Have an innovative idea in mind, get in touch with us at [email protected] and get presented with an end-to-end user experience.
Why Laravel is the Best PHP Framework for Enterprise Web Development?September 18, 2017
Are you looking to BUILD DYNAMIC, SCALABLE & REAL-TIME Apps? – HIRE NODE.JS DEVELOPERSSeptember 6, 2017
Why AngularJS is the best front-end technology for Creative Web App Development?September 1, 2017